I was commended to the full time work of the Lord in 1984 from the assembly meeting at the Windsor Gospel Hall in Windsor, Ontario. Later that year Ruth and I were married. We have three girls, now all married.
For sixteen years we were involved in a new work in northern Michigan, USA. Since 2004 we have lived in New Lenox, Illinois, a Chicago suburb. We currently are in fellowship in the assembly meeting at the Spring Creek Gospel Hall in Joliet, Illinois.
Our time is spent in:
– the Word of God and prayer
– seeking to be a help in our local assembly
– working with Sunday school children and their families
– printing and distributing gospel tracts
– preaching in gospel series
– teaching the Word of God in ministry meetings and at conferences
– help with missionary work in Ukraine