Gospel Trust Canada is a service organization which supports assembly commended workers who are engaged full time in the Lord’s work at home and abroad. This service is provided in compliance with Scriptural principles and government legislation.
Aims and Objectives
- To further the gospel of Christ in missionary and home fields as carried on by Christians gathered in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ
- To maintain missionaries engaged in gospel, medical and educational projects in foreign fields throughout the world
- To assist in the care of the aged at home and abroad
- To give relief and assistance to affected peoples in areas of famine, flood or other disasters
- To accept, receive and take by devise, bequest, gift or legacy for the objects of the Trust Fund