Gospel Trust Canada (GTC) considers it an honour and a privilege to serve alongside workers and donors to further the Lord’s work in the gospel. The GTC website has proven to be an important tool to facilitate the process of financially supporting the Lord’s workers in Canada and around the world. We also want to ensure that we meet the changing needs of existing and new donors so they can continue to donate confidentially, conveniently and securely.
Our new website was designed to deliver a number of new features and benefits such as:
- The return of the world worker map (unfortunately this feature broke on our previous website and could no longer be supported). This popular feature allows a visual experience of the location of workers
- Mobile friendly – all features of the new website (i.e. world map, donations etc.) will also work successfully on tablets and phones
- Donation experience – this has been changed to a more standard “shopping cart” experience. This process will be very familiar to on-line shoppers
- Enhanced Worker Directory – In addition to finding workers by name, there is now an ability to find workers by new categories such as type of work and country
- Enhanced Worker Profiles – In addition to a picture and biography, worker profiles can now optionally include news items and prayer requests
- Additional payment method – GTC now receives donations via e-transfer
We trust you will find these and other features of our new website useful and convenient. As always, we value feedback from those who use our site. We encourage you to contact us to share your user experience and offer suggestions on how we can improve the GTC website.
GTC Website Committee